Tuesday, February 05, 2008


Self-DEFENSE is Nature's eldest law

John Dryden












Right is its own DEFENSE




Bertolt Brecht

















I would remind you that extremism in the DEFENSE of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue

Barry Goldwater















People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football DEFENSEs, or the problems of modern society

Vince Lombardi

















The home to everyone is to him his castle and fortress, as well for his defence against injury and violence, as for his repose


Edward Coke























I will not serve that in which I no longer believe whether it call itself my home, my fatherland or my church: and I will try to express myself in some mode of life or art as freely as I can and as wholly as I can, using for my defence the only arms

James Joyce


















There is no such thing as a successful defence


General George S. Patton
























Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the Attack




Sun Tzu











If our air forces are never used, they have achieved their finest goal





Gen Nathan F. Twining

















Self-defense is the clearest of all laws, and for this reason: lawyers didn't make it


Douglas William



















A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country

James Madison

No comments: