
William Shakespeare - Love
There's beggary in the love that can be reckon'd

Doubt thou the stars are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt I love

No sooner met but they looked; no sooner looked but they loved; no sooner loved but they sighed; no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason; no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy

Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love.

Under the greenwood tree
Who loves to lie with me.

Excellent wretch! Perdition catch my soul,
But I do love thee! and when I love thee not,
Chaos is come again.

But, O, what damned minutes tells he o'er
Who dotes, yet doubts, suspects, yet strongly loves!

Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment