Sunday, December 16, 2012










The day of individual happiness has passed.Adolf Hitler










The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention. Adolf Hitler








Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries. Adolf Hitler







The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it. Adolf Hitler






How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think. Adolf Hitler







Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future. Adolf Hitler







By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even an extremely wretched life as paradise. Adolf Hitler






I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few. Adolf Hitler









Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong. Adolf Hitler

No comments: