Saturday, January 23, 2010


last night I died and went to heaven
there were no gates of grace
no streets of gold; no great white throne
no judgment there to face

no angels singing alleluia
no peace to rest upon
no mansions that were promised
I was all alone






there was no feast
no wedding, no groom
no bridal chamber waiting
no marriage nor honeymoon

there were no lights shining bright
no glory; no joy; no love
no spirit whisking me away to eternal bliss
not even an entity called god








as I waited in the darkness
wondered if hell was now my home
but the only demon present
was the one that was my own

mind insane; still in chains
what needed to break through
still alone in suffering
?what was I to do









if mind is a barrier of itself
what breaks through to the other side
where is heaven? where is hell
why and where does god hide

no gold at the end of the rainbow
no slippers to click me home
no heaven, no hell, just nothingness
no more me to roam









wrapping my mind round Maya
the sounds of a sweet lullaby
go back to sleep, it is just a dream
a dream that can never die

what must die? what can live
free of heaven and hell
the answer is nothing...nothing at all
has locked you in it's cell...




No comments: