Monday, July 30, 2007

نتیجه کلی ایمیل نگاری نانا !



هموطنان ایرانی تیوب رز عزیزم زحمت کشیده و متن را
به شکل زیرا برایم ترجمه کرد که بلافاصله به دفتر شخص
بوش توسط ایمیل فرستادم و این جواب بلافاصله برایم بازگشت :



((On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.

We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.

Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot
respond to every message.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.))


و سپس یک نسخه هم برای دفتر دیک چینی فرستادم که پاسخ زیر
را دریافت کردم :



((Thank you for e-mailing Vice President Cheney. Your comments
suggestions and concerns are important to him. Unfortunately,
because of the large volume of e-mail received, the Vice
President cannot personally respond to each message. However,
members of the Vice President's staff consider and report
citizen ideas and concerns. Please visit the White House web
site for the most up-to-date information on Presidential
initiatives, current events, and topics of interest to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.))



با تشکر دوباره از تیوب رز عزیزم این هم متن ترجمه شده توسط
او

به همه شما قول میدهم که روزی ده ایمیل بفرستم و با تلفن
پیگیری کنم با پشتکار تا پاسخی دریافت کرده برای شما بنویسم
یعنی کاری که از دستم بر میاید ....................نانا




Honorable President Bush:




I am a 55-year-old Iranian woman who lives in Texas, USA. I have been
residing in the United States for over 2o years and I believe, firmly grounded
in the logic, that at this historical moment your administration wishes to help the Iranian people. I also belive your worldview in regards to the
Middle East and, the dangerous fundamentalism of both Shia and Sunni is
accurate and I could categorically say that no other nation, except Iran
and Afghanistan, have the full capability to comprehend your accurate
assessments concerning the dangers of this fundamentalism.

We, the two nations know , what each country has done in the name of
Islam. We are fully aware of the extent of blood-lettings, the
injustices, inequities, barbarity and inhuman actions that has been done
all in the name of Islam.

Unfortunately, because of the stifling and oppressive political
atmosphere and daily and hourly torture harassments, and threats by the
Islamic Republic executioners and enforcers and the grisly nature of the
Intelligence and security apparatus and organizations, people are
afraid to express their opinions and demands.

I am in touch with many Iranians inside Iran via Persian blogsphere
regularly and on a daily basis.

I know, without a doubt, that currently there are many Chalabis and
Chalabi-likes surrounding you and your administration, and I also know
that you sought to bring democracy to the Middle East region to thwart
this threat. For this reason, with respect to your noble cause, I would
like to personally give you a bit of good news.

I, as a spokesperson of the shadow government, have chosen Abolhassan
Bani-sadr from among other Iranian freedom fighters to be the president
of the future provisional government of Iran. As you know, Mr.
Ban-isadr is the only Iranian president who was elected legitimately after the
revolution by a landslide and Ayatollah Khomeini in a coup against him,
which led him to flee to exile in France. He has been fighting against
the medieval religious dictatorship in Iran ever since with the
intention of following the model of American Revolution, which gave the world
the greatest democracy and freedom possible.

Having studied the American Revolution, I am reminded of the founding
fathers emphasis on the duty of Americans as free people living in a
democracy to expand this freedom to all sections of human societies.

Inspired by the profound words of the founding fathers, I would say
with pride that I and this shadow government for future Iran demand the
same system of government in place in the United States, with
unconditional freedom accompanied with the rule of law and separation of religion
from politics and social lives be laid in place for of the Iranian
people.

None of us want any financial support from the United States. We are
people who have spend all of our lives fighting the regime and have
suffered immensely. My requests from you are two folds:

. To recognize our group officially, even though, currently, we are a
small group.
. To give us an equal chance and equal treatment the same as other
Iranian opposition groups.


We want a system of parliamentary democracy of the people and for the
people with unconditional freedom of expression and the rule of law. We
also want Islam to go back to the domain of seminary and mosques.


Our vision for the future of Iran is modeled after the America system
of government. Logically, we believe our group is the best candidate
for your support.


Since its inception through present time, the Islamic Republic has
systematically silenced the voice of dissent and has unleashed their brutal
and Gestapo-like paramilitary on freedom fighters and their families
on all occasions of peaceful protest. This, in turn, has resulted in a
false sense of calm and order in the eyes of international community.
The majority of Iranian people with much anxiety are fearful of their
fate and the consequences of the regime non-compliance with the UN ,
unheeding of international laws and the real possibility of war.




In fact, I can tell you that I and this shadow government are working
to provide a beacon of light for the hope of establishing reason and
wisdom in Iran future Parliamentary democracy after 28 long years of
sufferings and torment.

With many thanks for your time.......nana zola

No comments: